Quantum Gambling is the first mini-game ever released. There are three options: Bet 1%, 10%, or 100% of the player's current energy. There are 8 zones the player can choose. The electron will then go to one of the 8 zones (4 zones for who had encountered the Black Holes dimension), depending on the probability of the zone. The multiplier represents how much your bet energy will be multiplied upon victory.
Betting reduces all-time energy, therefore also reducing Omega particles received. It's very dangerous; however, it can bring great rewards if used strategically.
Unlike Experiment, Quantum Gambling will speed up the research progress.
Quantum Gambling-based challenges Edit
There are two kinds of challenges for Quantum Gambling.
Amount of gambles Edit
- "God doesn't play dice": Requires overall gambles. Has 9 levels.
- "Fortune sides with him who dares - V": Requires won gambles. Has 9 levels.
- "The sure way of getting nothing": Requires lost gambles. Has 9 levels.
Energy regarding gambling Edit
- "Fortune is given to brave men - QE": Requires obtained energy. Has 9 levels.
- "I'm an incurable gambling addict - HST": Requires gambled energy. Has 9 levels.
- "I don't like losing anyways - UB": Requires energy won from one bet. Has 9 levels.
- "It's not gambling when you never lose": Requires energy spent in one bet. Has 9 levels.
|Miracles • Milestones • Treasure Chests • World Boss • Ranking • Daily Quest • Quests • Tournaments|
Hero Manager • Battle • Monsters • Elements
Heroes: Ascended • Statistic • Skills
|Flash Tournaments • Cosmos Quest Lottery • Dungeon Quest • Super World Boss|
| Energy • Power • Omega • Universe Marbles • Followers|
Prana Gems • Cosmic Coins • Ascension Spheres • Star Dust
| Shop • Auction Room • Options • Updates • Events • Notation • Notifications|
Terminology • Tools • Polls • Hotkeys • Help